MCE Finance Website Contract
Contact Name: Matt Coblentz
Contact email: Matt@mcefinance.net
These are the terms of our agreement together:
- Authorization: The above-named client is engaging TTLG Design LLC, located at 1536 Hottle Ave. Bethlehem, PA 18018 as a contractor for the specific project of creating a new website to be installed on TTLG's web hosting service.
- Website creation: As per our conversation and agreement, TTLG agrees to create the new website at the client’s request and based on, but not limited to points addressed in the client’s website requirements. A meeting to discuss requirements in detail before work begins will take place. Any and all content will be provided by the client.
- Maintenance and Hourly Rate. Reference proposal/agreement for specific details regarding maintenance fees and details. If the client or an agent other than TTLG Design attempts updating the client's pages, time to repair web pages will be assessed at the hourly rate of $50 per hour, and is not included as part of the maintenance fee. This rate shall also govern additional work authorized beyond the maximums specified in the proposal/agreement for any such services as general internet orientation education, marketing consulting, and helping clients learn how to use their own webpage editor, unless otherwise specified within the proposal/agreement.
- Completion Date. TTLG Design will work together with the client to complete the website in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the website within the estimated time frame of 2-3 weeks. Any and all complications will be reported the client immediately and the client will receive weekly updates as to the progress of the website. Top priority will be given to the website for a swift completion.
- Payment of Fees. Fees to TTLG Design are due and payable on the following schedule as proposed by client: As per our agreement based on the submitted proposal, Client agrees to pay TTLG a 33% deposit of $500 required upon the signing of this contract and the remaining balance of $1000 shall be paid upon completion and live release of the website. Hosting renewal fee of $125 will be billed yearly from the date the site goes live.
- Assignment of Project. TTLG Design reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to ensure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to TTLG Design and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to TTLG Design for inclusion in webpages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend TTLG Design and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- Copyright to Web Pages. Upon final payment of this contract, the client will own any and all rights to the website, the design, graphics, photos, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client and remain the property of their respective owners, but will not be used anywhere else unless agreed upon by both parties. TTLG Design and its subcontractors retain only the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
- Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend TTLG Design and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client's exercise of Internet electronic commerce when applicable.
- Legalities. TTLG Design will provide a complete and functional website to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with client. In no event will TTLG Design be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Payment of fees. Delinquent bills will be assessed a 5% of total bill charge if payment is not received within 30 days of website launch, and an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency as well as the suspension of said website until balance is paid in full. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process. This agreement becomes effective only when signed by TTLG Design.
- Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this "Website Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between TTLG Design and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract or attached proposal must be authorized by a written change order. If client is unhappy with work being done at any point, complaints must be made in writing and submitted to TTLG Design in person or through email in a timely manner. All prices specified in this contract and the accompanying proposal will be honored for (6) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
- Initial Payment and Refund Policy. The total amount of this contract is specified in the contract. If the client halts work for any reason and TTLG Design is not in breach of any part of this contract, TTLG Design will keep 100% of initial payment. If TTLG Design is found to be in breach of any part of this contract and the client decides to halt work 50% of initial payment shall be refunded minus any fees or payments already made to 3rd parties.
The undersigned agrees to all the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.