Client: Jackie Palumbo
Business: Hiding In Plain Sight

This agreement (the “Agreement”) is made on 11/10/21 by and between the Client: Jackie Palumbo and the designer: TTLG Design. In consideration of the mutual agreement made herein, both parties agree as follows:

Work: TTLG Design agrees to produce project materials (2) Logo Design, at the request of the client for fees agreed upon in advance and delivery of the work expeditiously. TTLG Design agrees that it will be the sole author of the work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. TTLG Design will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise reviewing the Work prior to completion and launch. Upon completion, TTLG Design will provide a master disk to the client containing the logo in multiple formats as well as color and b/w versions. If at any point in the future, the client needs a format not originally provided, TTLG will provide that format at no additional cost.

Confidentiality: TTLG Design acknowledges that it may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. TTLG Design agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to TTLG Design before this Agreement is signed or afterward. Unless strict confidentiality is requested by Client in advance of the establishment of this contract, TTLG Design can display materials and final work created for Client on the TTLG’s website

Compensation: Client agrees to pay TTLG Design 40% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 60% is to be paid upon completion of the project, before any workable files are delivered. If the parameters of the Work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, TTLG Design will inform Client and they can renegotiate the Work’s cost. TTLG Design is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services it performs for the client as an independent contractor.

Client Approval: Upon acceptance of the Work, Client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) TTLG Design is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work by the Client.

Cancellation: Both parties understand that Client or TTLG Design may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, Client is responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determined by TTLG Design, payable by an hourly rate. Should Client cancel the project following its completion, Client is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, TTLG Design retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.

Acceptance of Terms: Client promises to pay for the services rendered by TTLG Design for the Work as agreed upon. By signing below, Client agrees they have read, understood, and are considered legally bonded to these terms.

Fees: The fee for this project agreed upon by both parties is $525+ tax which includes 2 logo designs to be used in all print and web applications.

Leave this empty:

Signature arrow sign here

Signed by Brian Mixtacki
Signed On: November 10, 2021

Signature Certificate
Document name: Hiding in Plain Sight logo contract
lock iconUnique Document ID: ec061ddb206a7cf32d0f9d265a703f2e4b942df1
Timestamp Audit
November 10, 2021 11:36 pm EDTHiding in Plain Sight logo contract Uploaded by Brian Mixtacki - IP